We’re Sending you on a Summer Vacation. Really.
Hi. We’re Ben and Jon, and we’d like to send you on a summer vacation.
Ever since we started the No Mas Coach blog a few years back, we’ve been extremely grateful for the opportunity to travel to 6 continents, 46 countries, and 32 states. We’ve traveled in the world’s best first class products, stayed in luxury hotels, and experienced fine dining like no other. At the same time, we understand and realize that there are plenty of people in our network (and yours as well) that don’t have the ability to take a vacation, even for a weekend with their family. Everyone deserves a summer vacation, and we’re here to help with that.
Before our recent redemption to the Maldives we were sitting on a total point balance, combined, of just over 8 million points. Just this week we redeemed for two more trips bringing our point total down to around 5.8 million. We want to be able to share some of that points balance with someone else who truly needs a great vacation.
Ben running the Emirates First and Business Class Bar
If your head is spinning, trying to figure out how we earn the miles that we do, here’s some posts that should help out with that.
Our Cashier Friend
Last week we were talking to a friendly cashier at one of our local stores where we buy office supplies, explaining how we do what we do. The conversation went a little something like this:
Cashier: I love that you guys are earning all these miles and points. I’ve thought about how to do it, but it’s just beyond my realm of comprehension
Us: We get it… it takes a lot of work. But don’t forget, there’s always the cheap tickets just to get away. Right now there’s a sale from Seattle to Tampa for only $110 Round Trip!
Cashier: I know, but even spending that much is a challenge. We’re paycheck to paycheck and then getting the time off of work…
It’s the situation that we’ve all been in before. There are three outcomes to the “travel more” conversation.
- You’ve got the money, but no time.
- You’ve got the time, but no money.
- You’re lacking both.
- You don’t want to travel, and we can’t be friends.
Lonely Palm Tree
We believe that #EveryoneDeservesAVacation, so we’re going to be doing our part and giving away two summer vacations this month. No strings attached, no “we’ll get you there and then you’re stuck figuring out the rest…” no “we’ll buy your flight and the hotel is on you…” these are honest to goodness vacations.
But, in order to pull this off, we need your help.
Two Ways to Win
We’re going to give away a US summer vacation (for two) in the month of March with a final entry date of March 31st. We’ll tally all of the entries and pick the winner on April 5th. In order to win (see full T&C at the bottom of the post) you must be located in the United States or its territories. Sorry international readers, this one’s for the US only.
The first summer vacation will be a very simple entry format. Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Follow us on Instagram. You’re allowed to enter on each platform with the hashtag #EveryoneDeservesAVacation.
Facebook: Share this post from our facebook page with your friends with the tag#EveryoneDeservesAVacation. Let us know why you think you should win!
Twitter: Like and Retweet this post on twitter and use the hashtag #EveryoneDeservesAVacation. Let us know where you want to go on vacation!
Instagram: Follow us on Instagram and look for our post. There will be instructions in that post on how to enter to win
St Pancras Renaissance Hotel
We’ll tally up all the entries and choose a winner!
This one is going to be near and dear to our hearts. We’ve all got someone in our lives like the cashier in our above example. You know who they are. They might even be someone in your family (heck, it could even be your wife, husband, brother, mother…) or they could be someone that you interact with on a daily basis. We want to reward those people who don’t play in the miles and points space but are important to you.
Everyone deserves a vacation.
Tweet or Share on Facebook a short video (15-45 seconds) with the same hashtag, #EveryoneDeservesAVacation, telling us who you want to nominate and why. The team here at NoMasCoach will take all the entries and narrow down the list and choose the winner on April 5th. They’ll also win a trip for their plus 1 as well!
Here’s a chance for you to do something nice for someone that makes a difference in your life.
Gorgeous views of the water
How you can help
First and foremost, enter to win. We want to be able to give you the summer vacation you’ve always been dreaming of!
Second, please take the time to nominate someone that’s important to you. There’s no better feeling than helping others.
Finally, please, share, retweet, send via carrier pigeon, send up smoke signals, whatever you can do to get the word out. The only way that we’re going to be able to reach the most number of people is with your help.
We hope that we will be able to make your dreams of a vacation come true! Good luck, and thanks!
(now the boring part...)
The Everyone Deserves a Vacation Giveaway - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Everyone Deserves a Vacation Giveaway (\"Sweepstakes\") begins on March 1st at 9:00am PST and ends on March 31st at 11:59pm PST (the \"Promotion Period\").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is No Mas Coach ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of The United States and their Territories who are 18 years of age and older. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: 2 (Two) winners will receive Roundtrip Flights and Hotel Accomodation for 2 (two) (approximate retail value or "ARV": $1,000)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of The Untied States and its Territories and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online via Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram by using the hashtag #EveryoneDeservesAVacation.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about April 5th, 2019 after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address, Twitter accounts, Instagtam Account, or Facebook profile provided in the Entry Information approximately 24 hours after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 5 business days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
7. PRIVACY: Any personal information supplied by you will not be shared by us without your express permission. You do agree that your name, twitter handle, Facebook profile, or Instagram account may be used in future promotions via NoMasCoach, BoardingArea, and any other affiliates or third parties
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: The Winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: No Mas Coach, NoMasCoach.com, NoMasCoach.BoardingArea.com