Costco selling Alaska Airlines Gift Cards for 10% off
Well here’s a deal we don’t see every day. Costco.com, Costco Online, is currently selling Alaska Airlines $500 gift cards for $449.99. That’s 10% off, and it’ll stack with a bunch of other offers as well.
Buy a $500 gift card for $449.99, with a limit of 10. Here’s the link to buy (NOT a referral link or commission link), and here’s the fine print:
Save 10% on an Alaska Airlines Gift Certificate. Alaska Airlines offers nonstop flights to more than 115 destinations across the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Canada. Alaska’s commitment to Next-Level Care means all guests can expect a higher standard of safety throughout their travels – from mask requirements and enhanced onboard cleaning, to touch-free technology and safe, friendly, knowledgeable employees.
- One (1) Alaska Air $500 Gift Certificate
- Delivered via email within 24 business hours (additional processing time may be required on holidays and weekends)
- Limit 10 per member
- Only valid at alaskaair.com for Alaska Airlines flights
- No travel restrictions or blackout dates
- No expiration
- No change fees.*
How to Redeem:
- Option 1: Add the gift certificate to your alaskaair.com account. Once signed in, go to your wallet activity page, and choose the “deposit a certificate” option. There is no limit on the number of gift certificates that can be added to wallet
- Option 2: Use your gift certificate at time of purchase. There’s a limit of 4 gift certificates per transaction when used outside of the wallet – as described in Option 1
Helpful Web links:
- Reservations (available 24/7) 1-800-252-7522
- Book your trip: alaskaair.com
- Deposit gift certificate to your wallet: alaskaair.com/depositwallet
- View your gift certificate balance: alaskaair.com/giftcertbalance
- View FAQ for online gift certificates: alaskaair.com/giftcerthelp
Airports are pretty empty right now, so it’s a perfect time to get flying and explore (assuming you’re OK with the Covid restrictions for where you’re going)
Not only will this stack with the 2% bonus from the Costco Executive Membership, but it’ll also play nicely with the 4% back on your Costco Visa Credit Card.
With that said, are you buying gift cards at 10% off?