You NEED to be in Minneapolis the weekend of June 9…
If you’re reading this blog, I can 100% guarantee that you read other travel related blogs. If you read other travel related blogs, its because that you want to learn more about travel, discounts, points, miles, tips, and tricks. It’s a scientific proven fact!
For this reason, if you’re not going to be in Minneapolis June 9-11, you’re shooting yourself in the foot. And if you’re asking yourself, what the hell does Minneapolis have to do with anything blog/points/miles related? Enter the Frequent Traveler University .
The FTU (or Frequent Traveler University) is a gather of all things point/miles/credit cards/everything in between, and it’s for everyone reading this blog. It doesn’t matter if you’re new to the game or a seasoned veteran, you will learn things from this event.
We’ve been to four FTU’s in the past, and after each and every one, we’ve come away learning something. For someone who is new to the hobby, I know that you’ll learn even more.
This year, we’ve got a special discount code for you to save some money on your ticket. Just enter the code NOMASMSP at checkout to save $20.
This event in Minneapolis is going to be one of the biggest ever, and we’re going to be guest speakers! The event will be attended by, among others:
- Jared Kamrowski (Thrifty Traveler)
- Jon & Ben Nickel-D’Andrea (No Mas Coach)
- Nick Reyes (Frequent Miler)
- Greg Davis-Kean (Frequent Miler)
- Tiffany Funk (One Mile At A Time)
- Matthew Klint (Live and Let’s Fly)
- Stefan Krasowski (Rapid Travel Chai)
All-Access Weekend Tickets include:
- All sessions & social events
- Coffee and tea on Saturday and Sunday morning
- Plated lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Welcome cocktail social hour on Friday for full weekend ticket holders
- Complimentary internet in the conference rooms
Sessions begin at 9AM Saturday and conclude at 5PM on Sunday.
You should attend this event if you:
- Know all the basics about miles and points, and are ready to take it to the next level.
- You desire to earn huge amounts of miles and points.
- You desire to save big bucks on your travel.
- You want to understand and learn more about manufactured spending.
- YOU WANNA HANG OUT WITH US!
If you’re looking for a place to stay, they’ve negotiated a rate at the Marriott Minneapolis Airport hotel, you can book it here. We’re staying at an SPG hotel (as we want to keep our platinum status), but the rate, at $105 a night, is a great deal.
So… with that said, we’re arriving a little bit early to get our shopping on at the Mall of America and explore a bit of Minnesota in the summer. If you are coming, and you mention that you read our blog (and that you saw this here…) we’ll buy you a drink at the happy hour!